Easy and Simple to make, these are healthy and perfect snack when hunger strikes and you need something healthy and delicious to satisfy hunger pangs also these can be made when midnight cravings arise as these are no cook no bake balls requiring minimum ingredients with least efforts.
Sometimes eating plain old cornflakes is boring and so mixing cornflakes with peanut butter and honey with sugar and honey can make it more delicious. I have added milk powder to the balls, in case you do not have it then you can add icing sugar as substitute. You can always play around with ingredients here to suit your taste.
So let me know how did it turn out for you 🙂
Preparation time: 5 mins , Servings: 1-2
- 60 grams Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp crushed corn flakes/Muesli or digestive biscuits crumbs
- 4-5 tbsp milk powder/ icing sugar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped almonds or walnuts optional
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract or 3-4 drops Almonds essence
Steps to prepare
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until well combined
- Now shape them into balls. If mixture is dry then add 1/2 teaspoon milk and if it’s gooey then you will need to add more of Muesli or biscuit crumbs or milk powder or oats as desired
- Serve as is or refrigerate and serve. This recipe is only for 1-2 serving so increase the quantity if more servings are required.
- Store in airtight container for any leftovers and refrigerate